* World's Leading BPO.
* Handle 3 million contacts every day.
* 60000 Employees Worldwide.
* 145 centers in 27 countries.
* 350 clients
* 36 languages
* Rated No.1 Contact Center Globally by the Black Book of Outsourcing, 2nd time in a row
(6 Months+) Walk-In : Technical Support Executives, Voice Process @ Mumbai
Sitel Mumbai is Hiring for financial transaction US Technical Support - Voice Process.
Job Position : Technical Support Executive, Voice Process
Job Designation : Associate / Senior Associate (Non-Technical)
Job Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Category : ITES | BPO
Walk-In Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Compensation : Additional Sales Incentives apart from the salary
Number of Vacancies : 5
Qualification - Eligibility Criteria : (Mandatory)
# Minimum Required: High School or equivalent
# Experience: Minimum Required: 6 months - 3 years customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
Desired Experience : 0 to 3 Years
Key Skills : Customer Care, Outbound, Inbound, BPO, Voice Process, Call Center, UK Shift, Good Comminucation
Job Description :
# Primary language should be known is English and secondary language required is Punajbi/ Bangali ( Voice)
Job Summary for Money Transaction International Process :
1. 24*7 Shifts(5days working with any 2 week offs)
2. This position is responsible for servicing all first tier consumer/agent contacts addressing a variety of information and transaction assistance for all Money Transactions wire transfer and Money Order products or services including new products that may be added in the future
3. This position must ensure compliance to all the transaction, processes and procedures while maintaining department performance standards.
Primary Responsibility :
1. Process transaction assistance, issue resolution, and address informational inquires including but not limited to transaction status, agent location look up, fee and FX quotes, rewards look up, transaction staging, consumer validation and for on-line transactions, refunds, amends, document consumer fraud and prevented consumer fraud, transaction history requests per required documentation method, escalated as required (e.g. consumer complaints, Express Pay errors, high dollar verifications, fraud prevention holds.
2. Stay up-to date on all process changes through daily content review, up-training, skill check and supervisor coaching.
Skills-Minimum Required :
1. Excellent Spoken English Communication skills.
2. Exceptional time management, oral and written communication, decision-making/problem-solving skills.
3. Ability to adapt to changing work environment.
4. Working knowledge of basic PC operations.
5. Ability to provide exceptional service and defuse escalated issue.
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhaar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Note: Candidates without meeting given eligibility criteria - Please do NOT apply.
Walk-In Date : From 18th September 2018 to 24th September 2018
Walk-In Time : 12 PM to 6 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
Sitel India Ltd,
5th Floor, B wing, Boomerang,
Chandiwali, Sakinaka Andheri East,
Mumbai - 72
Contact Person : Ramesh (HR)Source By :- chetanasforum.com