DXC Technology Recruitment scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates for the role of Associate Professional Product Developer at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2018:
||Associate Professional Product Developer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Experience working with product configurations
- Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel & management
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Provides knowledge of technical products or families of technologies in support of the development of new and/or changing products. Investigates and resolves business and technical product integration matters of significance.
- Recommends product configurations to assist with overall system design & integration.
- Configures, implements and provides product support activities to meet client needs.
- Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues for use in meeting business needs.
- Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
- Assists in selecting technology vendors to meet business needs as needed.
- Assists in acceptance testing and product launches.
How to apply DXC Technology Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
Source By :- freshersvoice.com