Cvent Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Database Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cvent Recruitment 2018:
- Graduate, preferably B.E/ B.Tech in computers/IT
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of relational databases and the Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong programming and MS- skills and basic data warehousing concepts
- Strong MS-Excel skills
- Ability to convey technical information to a general audience
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- The Database Engineer is a key member of Cvent’s database team, which designs, develops and operates large-scale, Internet-based applications.
- The responsibilities of this position includes providing support, troubleshooting, Application Development, debugging software issues and coordinating with multiple teams.
- This person excels at organization, multitasking, problem solving, and ensures that our product offerings are user-friendly and bug-free.
- A strong knowledge of database management systems, web technologies, software development lifecycle and solid communication skills are essential.
- This is an entry-level position with significant opportunity for career growth.
How to apply Cvent Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
Source By :- https://www.freshersvoice.com