MetricStream Off Campus Drive scheduled for Member Technical Staff Trainee for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
MetricStream Off Campus Drive details:
||Trainee – Member Technical Staff
||Rs 5.50 LPA
||8 October 2018
||5 October 2018
- 2018 batch BTech/BE/MCA
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
Skills (For CORD Team):
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required.
- Working knowledge of other Oracle RDBMS is an added plus
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus.
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment.
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
- Development – Good Knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL & Good programming skills
- Testing – Good programming skills
Global Services (Branches: CS / IT / ECE and 65% throughout in academics)
- Candidate will be part of Metricstream implementation team and will be working on designing and developing applications.
- You will work closely with MetricStream’s customers, product management, QA and support organizations to develop and deliver high quality applications.
Mobile Apps (Branches: CS / IT)
- As a part of development team, you will be developing mobile applications.
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands-on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site
installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately
installed and managed
How to apply MetricStream Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this drive in online latest by 5 October 2018 and attend drive at Bangalore on 8 October 2018.
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
Source By :- https://www.freshersvoice.com/