IBM Recruitment scheduled for Engineering graduates for the role of Technical Support Associate at Bangalore/Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IBM Recruitment for Technical Support Associate:
||Technical Support Associate
||Bangalore & Hyderabad
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/B.Tech)
- 0 to 2 years of experience with good communication skills
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account
- End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
How to apply IBM Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
For Hyderabad Location :https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&noback=0&partnerid=26059&siteid=5016&jobid=194616&codes=1-FV#jobDetails=194616_5016
Source By :- https://www.freshersvoice.com