RailTel Recruitment 2018 – RailTel Corporation of India Ltd Job notifications for the post of Graduate & Technician Apprentice. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RailTel Recruitment 2018:
||Graduate & Technician Apprentice
||25 October 2018
RailTel Apprentice – Detailed Eligibility:
- Full time Regular Four Years Graduation in Engineering / Technology / Full Time Regular Three Years Diploma in Engineering / Technology (from Colleges approved by AICTE) with aggregate 60% marks in stream/branch of Electronics & Telecommunication; or Telecommunication; or Computer Science & Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or any other combination of Engineering
branches where Electronics is one of the main branches, like Electronics & Instrumentation OR
- Passed Sections A and B of Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineering (India) in above-mentioned relevant branches of engineering OR Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer.
- No Engineering Graduate or Diploma Holder who has undergone/possessing training or job /work experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of any of these qualifications
- Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
- Candidates who have obtained their qualification through the distance learning/part-time mode are NOT eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 01.10.2018): 18 to 27 years (Relaxation as per govt rules)
List of vacancies: 15 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 10 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 5 Posts
Duration of Apprenticeship: Apprentice Engagement will be strictly for a period of one year in various locations of Kolkata, Secunderabad/ Hyderabad and its territories, Delhi, Mumbai or any other location on Pan India Basis.
RailTel Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure:
- On receipt of online application through portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in a merit list will be prepared on regional/state/location wise and preference will be given to the Government Institution pass-outs.
- From the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in interview.
- Selection will be purely through Interview, out of the shortlisted candidates.
- Only those candidates who are medically fit according to Corporation’s norms will be considered.
How to apply RailTel Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 25 October 2018.
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
Source By :- https://www.freshersvoice.com