Cognizant Off Campus (CTS) Scheduled for the post of Engineer Trainee for 2017/2018 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2018:
||Engineer Trainee – Service Desk
||Rs 3.38 LPA
||3 & 4 November 2018
||30 October 2018
- 2017/ 2018 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain.
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the
phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
- Online Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment
- HR Discussion
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 30 October 2018 and attend the drive in following venue on 3 & 4 November 2018.
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE:
Source By :- https://www.freshersvoice.com
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 30.10.2018.
- The last date for registration is on 30.10.2018.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 01.11.2018.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 03.11.2018 at 8.30 am