UnitedHealth Group Walk-in Drive 2018 (Optum) scheduled for the role of Claims Associate for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
Optum-UnitedHealth Group Walk-in Drive 2018:
||2015 to 2018
||Rs 2 to 2.5 LPA
||16 October 2018
- Only Freshers are welcome. (BA, BCom BBA & BSc) Graduated Since from 2015 to 2018.
- Good Analytical & comprehension skills.
- Open to working in Night Shifts (5:45 PM to 3:15 AM & 8:30 PM to 6:00 AM).
- Should have good hand on MS Office.
- Good keyboard skills with average typing speed of around 30 WPM.
- Has to be a graduate- We do not accept “Results awaited” candidates.
- BE/ BTech, MCA, BPharma and regular MBAs are not eligible.
- If you have given interview in last 3 months (August or September or October) you are not eligible at present.
- Responsible for the accurate processing and completion of medical claims.
- Process claims, that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards.
- Proficiency in product lines applicable to processing unit.
- Ability to understand and apply plan concepts to include: Deductible, Coinsurance, Copay, Out-of-pocket, Maximums, inside limits and exclusions, State variations.
- Recognize issues related to variable, deductible, coordination of benefits, carve-out and alternate benefits.
- Adhere to quality improvement initiatives
- Demonstrate increasing productivity to meet minimum requirements while maintaining quality standards
- Special projects as required
How to apply for UnitedHealth Group Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend drive at the following venue on 16 October 2018.
Venue Date: 16th October 2018 (Tuesday) Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Optum (Unitedhealth Group)
Building No 14, 5th Floor
IT Raheja Mind space,
Hi Tech City, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500081
Contact Person: James/ Simeon
Source By :- https://www.freshersvoice.com