HP Recruitment scheduled for Engineering graduates for the role of Technical Solutions Representative at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and job descriptions are given below.
HP Recruitment 2018 details:
||Technical Solutions Representative
||6 months to 1 year
- High school education or Equivalent.
- To adequately perform the duties of the job individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year general experience, or equivalent college level education.
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office,
CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
How to apply for HP Recruitment?
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
Source By :- https://www.freshersvoice.com