Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for 2018/2019 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates on 26 & 27 October 2018. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2018 Details:
||Best in Industry
||26 & 27 October 2018
- Only MCA or BE/B.Tech candidates
- Eligible streams are Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science,
Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication,
Electrical & Electronics
- 2018 and 2019 batch students with 55% criteria aggregate
- Online Assessment
- Aptitude test including (English, Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical reasoning)
- Domain Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical and HR Interview
- Communication Test by Versant
Domain Test (below topics covered as per the engineering curriculum)
- Computer Science Domain Test ( for CS / IT /MCA students) – C, C++, OOPS concepts, Data Structures, DBMS concepts, Operating system concepts, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Networking concepts, Computer Architecture.
- Electronics Engineering Domain Test (for E&C, students ) – Electronic Devices & EMMI, Network Analysis and Synthesis, Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, Digital Networks,
Communication systems, Electronic Circuits, Control systems
How to apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at the following venue on 26 & 27 October 2018.
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job :
Source By :- https://www.freshersvoice.com