Job position :Project Engineers
job location :All over India
# At Wipro, we hire the best emerging talent from engineering institutes across the nation. Engineers from campus form a large portion of the new workforce entering Wipro, every year. These bright young minds are put through Wipro’s world-class training programmes to further equip them with the tools required to excel in their chosen field.
# At Wipro, we believe in agile growth, and it is our constant endeavor to bring out the best in you. This opportunity ensures the holistic development of every student, and provides a platform to launch a successful career as a programmer.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent
- (as applicable by the university guidelines)
# Year of Passing: 2018
# Qualification: B.E./B.Tech.
# Branch of Study: CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
Designation : Project Engineer
Compensation : Salary: INR 3.20 or 3.30 lacs per Annum
Service Agreement :
# Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Other Criteria :
# Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
# All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
# Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Selection Process :
# Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
# Online Assessment comprising of 3 Sections:
# Verbal & Analytical Aptitude Test (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
# Programming Test (45 minutes)
- This test will help us assess the skillset of a candidate to diagnose and identify any bugs in a given code and fix them. The Programming Test will be based on following types of questions/ problems:
- Syntactical error correction i.e. to correct the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
- Logical error correction i.e. to fix all logical errors in the given code.
- Code reuse i.e. to complete the given code by reusing existing functions/ helper code.
- Please note: Earlier Programming Test pattern, preset in a simulated environment wherein candidates were evaluated on their ability to write the program in any of the programming languages, compile and run test cases, is no longer applicable. It has been revised as per above guidelines.
# Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
# Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Technical Interview followed by HR interview.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
https://careers.wipro.com/campus-engineering.aspxSource By :- https://www.chetanasforum.com