- Design, implement and test file system software using C.
- Author architecture documents and design specifications for new functionality.
- Identify and solve performance and scalability issues involving large data sets, mixed work-load.
- Work in a distributed-team environment using Agile methodologies
- Leverage other development teams, QA and customer support, and constructively weigh and integrate feedback
- Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives, without appreciable direction.
- Collaborate well with other engineers and other engineering groups, voluntarily share information.
- Significant contributor to organizational goals and objectives.
Critical Hiring Criteria
- BS or MS Computer Science with 8 - 12 years of hands-on file system development experience
- Expert in Unix systems programming in C, multi-threading, algorithms, data structures
- Solid debugging skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Effective in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- Understanding of business environment.
- Communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
Also a plus:
- Agile development experience is a plus.
- Storage system technology
- Linux internals
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Service Desk Analyst.
Why Work For Dell:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Click the below mentioned link to apply this job:
Source By :- https://jobs.dell.com