Wipro Off Campus Drive 2018 Scheduled for B.E/B.Tech 2018 Batch graduates for role of Project Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive for Project Engineer:
||Rs 3.20 to 3.30 LPA
||1 November 2018
- B.E./B.Tech- CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
- Year of Passing: 2018
- 10th Standard/12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.
Online Assessment (110 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Coding test on Java or C++ (45 minutes)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
How to apply Wipro Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply drive in online as soon as possible.
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
Source By :- https://www.freshersvoice.com