SBI SO 2018 – State Bank of India announced Job notifications for 47 vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officers. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018:
||Specialist Cadre Officers
||Up to Rs 23 Laks/Annum
||22 November 2018
SBI SO Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- B.Tech/ B.E. (Computer Sciences)/ MCA/MBA (Business Analytics)/ M.Stat. (ISI Kolkata)
- Other Qualifications (Preferred): Data Analytics Qualifications
Sector Credit Specialists: Charted Accountant / MBA (Finance))/Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance).
Portfolio Management Specialists: Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance)
Sector Risk Specialists:
- Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance) /ICWA/ CFA
- Other Qualifications (Preferred): Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Certification by Global Association of Risk Professional (GARP)
Age limit (As on 30.09.2018): 25 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes (NCL)
- PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years, PWD (OBC)-13 Years, PWD (GEN)-10 Years
- Others as per government policy.
SBI SO Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 47 Posts
- Analytics Translators – 4 Posts
- Sector Credit Specialists – 19 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialists – 4 Posts
- Sector Risk Specialists – 20 Posts
- Middle Management Grade Scale-III: CTC 19.50 LPA (Rs.42,020-51,490/Month)
- Senior Management Grade Scale-IV: CTC 23.00 LPA (Rs.50,030-59,170/Month)
SBI SO 2018 Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- The applications received will be shortlisted on the basis of candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc. Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview.
- Merit list for selection will be preaperd in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to apply for SBI SO 2018 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 22 November 2018.
For more details and to apply this job click the below mentioned link :
Source By :- https://www.freshersvoice.com
- Starting date of Online Registration: 30.10.2018
- Closing date of Online Registration: 22.11.2018
- Online payment of application fee: 30.10.2018 to 22.11.2018
- Last date for printing your application: 07.12.2018