Mindstix Software Labs Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for 2017/2018 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Mindstix Software Labs Off Campus Drive 2018:
||Rs 3.0 to 4.5 LPA
||17 November 2018
- 2017 and 2018 New College Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/Diploma
- Percentage: No percentage criteria
- Strong programming knowledge
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Ready to join immediately
- Open for flexible work timings
- Open to work under assigned technology
Note: Students who have already appeared for the drive within last 6 months should not
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- IT Engineering
- Masters in Computer Application
- Masters in Computer Engineering
- Masters in IT Engineering
- Diploma in IT
- Any student with excellent at programming and logic, irrespective of the above streams can apply.
- First Round: Basics of programming will be tested.
- Second Round: The complexity of the questions will increase.
- Third Round: Puzzle solving using logic.
- Fourth Round: HR round.
How to apply for Mindstix Software Labs Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at the following venue on 17 November 2018 at 9:30 AM.
Click the below mentioned link to apply this job :
Nutan Maharashtra Institute of Engineering & Technology (NMIET),
Samarth Vidya Sankul, Vishnupuri,
Pune, Maharashtra 410507
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
Source By :- https://www.freshersvoice.com
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC / Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs