CGI Recruitment Scheduled for the role of Associate Software Engineer for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CGI Recruitment 2018 Details:
||Associate Software Engineer
- Degree: BE/B.Tech
- Branches: CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th
- Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
- Candidates with no prior work experience should have completed their BE/B.Tech in 2018, those with 1-2 years of experience should have passed out not earlier than 2017/2016.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in diverse geographies.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Exposure to Java / .Net /C/C++/Python coding would be an added advantage.
- Skills: Manual Testing, Selenium, SQL, Test Case / Script Development, Testing Environments.
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and/or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver
on their business.
- You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
How to apply CGI Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link as soon as possible.
Source By :- https://www.freshersvoice.com