IBM Scheduled Employee Referral Walk-in drive for freshers B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates at Bangalore Office for Technical Support Associate.The various eligibility criteria and how to apply IBM walk-in drive given below.
IBM Employee Referral Walk-in Drive Details:
||Technical Support Associate
||15, 16 & 17 November 2018
- Any Graduation
- Proven communication skills
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Shifts: The Candidate would be required to work in a 24×7 environment and the shifts can vary depending on geographies supported
- As a Technical support associate the Candidate would be providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- The job will require the Candidate to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem
How to Apply IBM Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates ask any IBM employee to refer you and attend walk-in drive at the following venue on 15 to 17 November 2018.
Click the below-mentioned link to apply this job :
Venue Date & Time:
- On Thursday & Friday – 15th & 16th Nov 2018 between 11.00 AM to 14:00 PM.
- On Saturday – 17th Nov 2018 between 09.30 AM to 12.00 PM
IBM India Private Limited
Source By :- https://www.freshersvoice.com
D Block, Embassy Golf Links
Domlur, Bangalore – 560071