Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 notifications for the post of Navik (General Duty) for 10+2 ENTRY Scheme. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018:
||Navik (General Duty)
|Application Start Date
||1 July 2018
||10 July 2018
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
- Height – Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age +-10percentage acceptable.
Age limit: 18 Years to 22 years i.e. born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxations: Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Navik Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical examination.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English up to 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and the testing procedure will take about 2 days.
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for initial recruitment medical examination (Preliminary) in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian Coast Guard.
How to apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 July 2018 to 10 July 2018.
Click the below mentioned link to Know more about this job :
Click the below link To Apply:
Source By :- freshersvoice.com
- Date of opening online application: 1 July 2018
- Date of closing online application: 10 July 2018
- Admit card will be available for print from Coast Guard website: 21 July to 31 July 2018
- Date of Written Examination: Sep-Oct 2018
- Select list of candidates will be displayed on Website: Dec 2018/Jan 2019
- The training at INA, Chilka: Commence in Feb 2019.