- Graduates / MBA / Post Graduates with experience in banking / fresher’s.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Hardcore sales mentality.
- Primary motivation from achievement of targets.
- A hunter by orientation.
- Should be well groomed and presentable
- Sales of bank products like Savings / Current account opening, DMAT account Opening, grievance handling, liability product selling in open market
- Meet Sales targets allocated
- Going beyond the professional need of the customer by providing other products
- Enhance customer value for the Bank
- Cross-sell of other Bank products like loans
- Support relationship managers with HNI relationship & acquisitions
- Acquire Customers through referrals & Open market.
Salary: Fresher CTC-Rs 2,20,000/- PA plus incentives and for experience candidatess 2,75,000/-PA plus incentives
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Job Role : Others
About Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In February 2003, Reserve Bank of India gave the licence to Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd., the group's flagship company, to carry on banking business
Source By :- freshersworld