TNPSC Exams 2018 – Tamilnadu Government announced notification for 158 vacancies of Forest Apprentice. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TNPSC Exams 2018 Details:
TNPSC Exams for Forest Apprentice:
||1 August 2018
||23 to 30 September 2018
TNPSC Exams Detailed Eligibility:
Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Forestry or its equivalent degree of any Institution or University recognized by UGC.
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent degree in any one of the following subjects from any Institution or University recognized by UGC.
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Computer Applications /Computer Science
- Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering)
- Environmental Science
- Marine Biology
- Wildlife biology
||84 – 89 cms
||79 – 84 cms
Knowledge in Tamil: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Age limit (As on 01.04.2018):
Minimum Age limit: 18 years (Should not have completed)
Maximum Age limit:
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes: Below 35 years
- ‘Others’: 30 Years
- For Differently Abled Persons: up to 10 years over.
- Others as per Govt Policy
TNPSC Exams 2018 Selection process:
- Selection will be made in three successive stages – (i) Written Examination (ii) Physical Test (Walking Test) and (iii) Oral Test in the form of an interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the applicants in the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to qualifying Physical Test.
- Paper-I (Optional Subject – 1): Degree Std. (200 Questions)
- Paper-II (Optional Subject – 2): Degree Std. (200 Questions)
- Paper-III(Compulsory Subject): General Studies (Degree Std.) (150 Questions) Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) (50 Questions)
- The questions on General Studies (150 Questions) and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
(50 Questions) will be set both in English and in Tamil
Scheme of Examination:
|Paper – I (Optional Subject – 1)
|Paper – II (Optional Subject – 2)
|Paper-III (Compulsory Subject)
|Interview and Records
Maximum Qualifying marks:
- SCs, SC(A)s and STs/MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs: 306 Marks
- Others: 408 Marks
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
- Online Examination – Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Villupuram.
- Physical Test (Walking Test) – Chennai.
How to apply TNPSC Exams for Forest Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 1 August 2018.
For More details & Apply click the below mentioned link:
- Date of notification: 04.07.2018
- Last date for submission of application: 01.08.2018
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 03.08.2018
Date of Written Examination:
Source By :- freshersvoice.com
- Paper – I (Optional Subject – I)/Paper – II (Optional Subject – II)/ Paper – III (General Studies): 23.09.2018 to 30.09.2018 F.N & A.N