NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates for the role of System Support Associate at Chennai Office & Service Desk Engineer at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive details:
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive for System Support Associate:
||System Support Associate
||Rs. 3.0 LPA
- 60% throughout (10th,12th & Graduation/Post Grad)
- Target Batch Passout: 2017
- Resolves complex issues forwarded by other team members
- Solves problems for customers with challenging expectations
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and written Skills
- Good Typing Skill (Added on advantage)
- Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems.
- Basic Understanding of networking
- Willing to work in 24/7 shifts.
- Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period.
- Rs. 3,00,000/- LPA as salary post completion of training.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive in online by the following link.
Source By :- freshersvoice.com