Mindtree scheduled off campus drive for Software Engineer for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Mindtree Off Campus Drive are given below.
Mindtree Off Campus Drive Details:
||Rs 3.25 LPA
||Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bhubaneshwar, New Delhi
- 10th and 12th percentage – 65%
- Aggregate of 65% in Engineering (BE / B.Tech / MCA ) 2018 Batch.
- Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA: Total marks obtained in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester
- Candidates need to clear all the exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates
- At the time of recruitment, candidate should have less than 2 backlogs
- Only Students from circuit branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches mentioned below).
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Electricals
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Programming Test
- Technical/HR Interview
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following link.
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job
Source By :- freshersvoice.com