Fidelity Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fidelity Recruitment Details:
||Associate Software Engineer
- Bachelor of Engineering/MCA
- 1 to 3 years total IT Experience
- Should have strong hands-on experience of Unix/Linux and windows platform.
- Strong in Unix Commands and has knowledge of scripting languages like Shell and /Python.
- Working experience in Batch Support using any of Schedulers like – Control-M / Autosys and ETL tool like Informatica.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and ability to write SQL on Oracle
- This role is for the Fidelity Institutional Asset Management (FIAM) Technology group within FIT India. The FIAM Technology group enables the Financial Advisors industry, which is a booming industry in US, to run their business better. This group develops and supports multiple applications ranging from customer facing J2EE and .net applications to Batch Oracle systems. We are looking for innovative people who can create the next generation applications for Fidelity.
How to apply Fidelity Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in online by the following link as soon as possible.
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
Source By :- freshersvoice.com