TCS Walk-in Drive Drive 2018 scheduled for Citizen Service Executive (CSE) for Any degree Freshers graduates at Bangalore Office. The eligibility criteria and venue details are given in below.
TCS Walk-in Details:
||Citizen Service Executive (CSE)
||2016, 2017, 2018
||Rs 1.75 to 2.0 LPA
||10 to 13 July 2018
- BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 45% and above only)
- Freshers preferred (2016, 2017 & 2018 Pass-outs)
- Decent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good personality and customer handling skills
- Proficient in English and Local language (Kannada)
- Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
- Full time courses only can be considered.
- No calling, No Selling, Completely Operational role
- Age – 21 – 26 Yrs
- Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total
- Candidates from technical background need not to apply (ex: BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech & M.Sc candidates need not to apply).
- Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
How to apply TCS Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates attend this walk-in drive at following venue on 10 to 13 July 2018.
Venue Date: 10 to 13 July 2018 Time: 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Passport Seva Kendra,
#45, Prestige Libra, Ground Floor,
Lalbagh Road, Bangalore.
Landmark: Near Urvasi Theatre
Contact Person: Ganga Sankar
Source By :- freshersvoice.com
- One Photograph (Passport Size)
- Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory)
- Class 10 Mark-Sheet
- Class 12 Mark-Sheet
- Bachelor Degree Mark-Sheets, Provisional or Degree Certificate
- PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional or PG Certificate