HAL Recruitment 2018 – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Job notifications for Technician Apprentice(Diploma-Technical) in various disciplines at Avionics Division. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HAL Recruitment 2018 Details:
||Korwa (Uttar Pradesh)
||27 July 2018
HAL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidate should have successfully completed 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a
recognized university/Board in the above-mentioned subject fields only.
- The gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more
than 3 years.
- Candidates who have Work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
- The candidate who has completed/resigned/terminated/undergoing Apprentice Training or registered under Apprentices Act are not eligible.
- The Appearing Candidates will not be eligible.
- As per the Apprentice Act, the Candidates shall be eligible for Apprenticeship within a period of three years of passing the Qualified Examination.
- Candidates who have job experience for a period of one year or more or completed/ resigned/ terminated/undergoing Apprentice Training or registered under Apprentice Act are not eligible.
- The Candidates are required to register on www.mhrdnats.gov.in. and obtain Enrollment Number.
Age Limit(as on 27.07.2018): Maximum age limit 26 years for General Candidate, Relaxable by 03 years in case of OBC, 05 Years in case of SC/ST candidate & 10 Years for PH candidate
HAL Apprentice Selection Process:
The Selection for Engagement of Apprentices will be based on Merit, taking into consideration the Total Aggregate Marks secured in the Degree Examination.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit filled in application in Excel format and send through e-mail to email@example.com. on or before 27 July 2018.
For more details and apply Search the below mentioned link:
- Last date for receipt/submission of Complete Application through e-mail: 27 July 2018
- Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates at HAL website (www.hal-india.com) 20 August 2018
- Verification of Original Documents at HAL Korwa: 20 to 29 August 2018
Source By :- freshersvoice.com
- High School Certificate & Marksheet
- Intermediate Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Degree & Mark sheet of all Semesters (incl Consolidated Mark sheet)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC as applicable
- PH Certificate (if applicable). 6) HR Certified Proforma for HAL Ward.
- Where ever CGPA/DGPA/CPI/SPI etc. is awarded, a Certificate from the respective University/Institute regarding Conversion of Aggregate Marks into Percentage.