Job location :Mysore.
Qualification :Any Graduate.
Experience:0 to 3+ Years.
Salary150000 - 250000 Per Year.
Last Date 22 Sep 2018.
- Executive/Senior Executive – AR.
- We are looking for fresh or experienced AR Executives who have excellent English communication skills (speaking and writing).
- You should be able to effectively communicate with insurance companies for AR follow-up of all services provided by providers at a certain practice/facility.
- You should be able to work on complex tasks with minimal supervision or/and guidance.
- You should also be a team player and should collaborate in solving any issue that might possibly arise in day to day operations within defined timelines.
- You should be flexible to meet client requirements.
- Check online for outstanding payments and accurately document the conversation or/and findings on patient account according to the standard protocols.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and systems for quality assurance
- Ensure accuracy to optimize reimbursement while adhering to regulations
- Attends training and meetings to receive updated coding and/or billing information
- Work with the Process Manager to ensure that all client deliverables are met consistently
- Prepare and submit reports to management or client daily/weekly/monthly and upon request
- Adhere to objectives, operating policies and procedures, and strategic action plans for achieving goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline, OR
- UG OR Diploma in Any Discipline
- 0-4 years’ professional experience in medical billing, coding, or/and revenue cycle services.
- Excellent in English communication (writing and speaking)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Agile learning ability.
- Health Insurance
- Attractive Incentive Schemes, Night Shift Allowance as well as Monthly Rewards & Recognition
- 5 Days Work Week.
Job Type : Full Time
Job Role : BPO / Telecaller
Job Category : BPO
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview.
Who can apply : Freshers and Experienced (0 to 3+ Years)
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
About EqualizeRCM Services:
EqualizeRCM Services provides expert and highly trained revenue cycle management specialists for Hospitals, Physicians, Clinics, Providers, and Healthcare Organizations
Source By :- freshersworld.com