Fiserv Recruitment 2018 scheduled for a role of Quality Assurance Analyst, Associate for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fiserv Recruitment 2018 Details:
||Quality Assurance Analyst, Associate
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (CS)/MCA
- Exposure to C# .Net technology. Ability to derive new ideas/concepts in automation.
- Experience in writing Database queries.
- Good knowledge in software QA test methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in multiple projects to meet the deadline.
- Understand and learn the existing product/delivery teams.
- Perform test planning and execution for multiple software products and releases.
- Understand the requirement and implement/prepare/support the automated solution using existing framework and make changes to adapt to new requirements.
- Explore the latest changes on Automation in the industry and evaluate the fitness forcurrent framework.
- Report and track defects in a timely manner during test execution Should be flexible enough to work with progressively elaborating requirements and frequent changes.
- Should be collaborative with Dev/QA/BA teams and partner in their progress.
How to apply for Fiserv Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
Source By :- freshersvoice.com