Wipro Recruitment for scheduled Administrator – Desktop Support for any degree graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Wipro Recruitment 2018:
||Administrator – Desktop Support
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree from recognized university
- Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 Years
- Mandatory Skills: Desktop Support EUC Admin, Desktop Support, Infra Administration and Maintenance
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels. Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independatly and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager.
How to Apply Wipro Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment by the following link.
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
Source By :- freshersvoice.com