Lionbridge Walk-in Drive 2018 scheduled for the role of Apprentice Technical Author (Trainee Technical Author) for Freshers B.E/B.Tech/AME graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
Lionbridge Walk-in Drive 2018:
||Apprentice Technical Author
||Rs 11K-14K/ Month
||4 August 2018
- AME, B.E.(Aero), B.E. (Mechanical) Recent pass out
- Should be interested to take up a career in Technical Writing (This is not a design profile)
Employment Mode: Apprenticeship (Conversion to Permanent rolls after one year based on performance)
- The Trainee Technical Author will be accountable for developing knowledge and capability to be able to author tasks; meet production schedules and ensure that the quality of authored tasks meets the set specification and standards.
- They should work with a minimum of supervision and ensure that the deliverables are available within the designated frame and to the necessary quality level.
- They will support a culture to deliver right first time documents and illustrations, and will consistently strive to improve delivery standards and exceed customer expectations.
- They will be expected to develop the ability to author complex tasks when they arise, to defined quality standards and productivity norms adhering to schedule.
- They are required to follow the Author training program and successfully pass the assessments required to qualify as a Technical Author in the agreed timescale.
- Technical test – English, Engineering Drawing, Basics of Aircraft Engine, Aircraft Maintenance Tools
- Technical Interview – For candidates who clear the Test (will happen on a different date, Test shortlists will be informed on the same)
How to Apply for Lionbridge Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this drive at the following venue on 4 August 2018.
Venue Date: 04-Aug-2018 (Saturday) Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Lionbridge Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
7th Floor, Crest,
Ascendas International Tech Park,
Taramani Road, Chennai 600 113.
Contact Person: Mahalakshmi
Required documents: Resume, Govt ID Proof and Photograph.
Source By :- freshersvoice.com