Fiserv Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Associate Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Fiserv Recruitment 2018 Details:
||Associate Software Developer
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (CS)/MCA
- Should have minimum of 1-2 years of experience in developing web-based UI applications in Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 using C#.
- Should have basic understanding in Polymer JS. Having experience is advantage.
- Should have the ability to consume and create APIs and web services using REST.
- Should have a good understanding in User Interface design, Design process, responsive web designing, Cross- browser compatibility, and DOM implementations, etc.
- Should have understanding in developing unit tests and mocking framework for C#/.NET.
- Experience in Agile environment is advantage.
How to apply for Fiserv Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
Source By :- freshersvoice.com