Sitel Walk-in Drive 2018 scheduled for the role of Technical Support Executive (Voice Process) for Any degree graduates at Mumbai Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Sitel Walk-in Drive 2018 details:
||Technical Support Executive
||Best in Industry
||23 to 30 August 2018
- Education: High School or equivalent.
- 6 months – 3 yrs customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Primary language should be known is English and secondary language required is Punajbi/ Bangali.
- Excellent Spoken English Communication skills.
- Exceptional time management, oral and written communication, decision-making/ problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment.
- Working knowledge of basic PC operations.
- Ability to provide exceptional service and defuse escalated issue.
Money Transaction International Process:
- 24*7 Shifts(5days working with any 2 week offs)
- This position is responsible for servicing all first tier consumer/agent contacts addressing a variety of information and transaction assistance for all Money Transactions wire transfer and Money Order products or services including new products that may be added in the future.
- This position must ensure compliance to all the transaction, processes and procedures while maintaining department performance standards.
How to apply Sitel Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend drive at following venue on 23 to 30 August 2018.
Venue Date: 23rd August to 30th August 2018 Time: 12:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Sitel India Ltd,
5th Floor, B wing,
Sakinaka Andheri East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400072
Contact Person – HR Ramesh pal
Source By :- freshersvoice.com