Fiserv Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Associate Quality Assurance Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Fiserv Recruitment 2018 Details:.
||Associate Quality Assurance Analyst
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (CS)/MCA
- Years of experience: 0-2 years
- Basic knowledge in Java. Ability to derive new ideas/concepts in automation.
- Exposure in Automation Tools like WebDriver & Appium.
- Knowledge on Mobile automation. Knowledge in writing Database queries.
- Good knowledge in software QA test methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in multiple projects to meet the deadline.
Nice to have skills:
- Hands on experience in Java.
- Experience in the banking industry (or any financial institution).
- Command line knowledge of UNIX and Windows.
- Experience in Agile Testing Model.
How to apply for Fiserv Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Source By :- freshersvoice.com