NIIT Ltd Off Campus Drive scheduled for the role of Content Developer/Trainer for 2018 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NIIT Ltd Off Campus Drive 2018:
||Content Developer/ Trainer
||Rs 3 LPA
- BE / B.Tech (Mechanical) Graduation in 2018
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of mechanical and automation engineering.
- Knowledge of thermodynamics, gas turbines and engines.
- Understand the concepts of Measurements, Instrumentation and Controls.
- Expert knowledge of Engineering Drawing.
- Should be familiar with PLC, SCADA and Auto-CAD.
- Produce high-quality training material that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience. By applying tested instructional design theory, practice and methods.
- Actively manage team, upskill and lead technical content development.
- Analyze existing source content and smart modification to add value to content.
- Deliver and participate in Train-The-Trainer (TTT) sessions.
How to apply NIIT Ltd Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Source By :- freshersvoice.com