SSC Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published notification for 1141 Selection Posts (Phase IV) in the category of Junior Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Clerk, Accountant, Technical Assistant, Lab Assistant, Technician & Others. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SSC Recruitment 2018:
||Selection Posts (Phase IV)
||Up to Rs.9,300-34,800/-
||30 September 2018
SSC Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or Higher Secondary (10+2) or Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2018): Between 18 and 30 years.
Relaxations in upper Age limit:
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years (PwD + OBC 13 years & PwD + SC/ ST 15 years)
- Others as per government policy.
Post wise vacancies: 1141 Posts
- Junior Physiotherapist – 20 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.) – 109 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 96 Posts
- Investigator Grade-II – 3 Posts
- Botanical Assistant- 31 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant – 48 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant – 10 Posts
- Dietician Grade-III (Jr. Dietician) – 2 Posts
- Dietician Grade III – 5 Posts
- Planning Assistant – 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 10 Posts
- Others – 805 Posts
SSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in
the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
- Final Merit List will be drawn on the basis of performance in Computer Based Examination.
Scheme of Examination:
- There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations, for posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
- Exam Duration: 60 Minutes (Total) for 200 Marks
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
||No. of Qns
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- UR category – 35%
- OBC category – 30%
- Other categories – 25%
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen/ Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: Offline mode through SBI Challan only.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30 September 2018.
More details Search the below mentioned link:
Source By :- freshersvoice.com
- Application Begin Date: 05.09.2018
- Application End Date: 30.09.2018
- Offline Challan Generation End Date: 30.09.2018
- Payment Through SBI Challan: 03.10.2018
- Date of Examination: Will be announced later
- Admit Card download: One week before the date of examination.