Cargill Recruitment scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Vijayawada (AP) Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cargill Recruitment 2018 details:
||Graduate Engineer Trainee
||Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Mechanical or Electrical)
- GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
- 0-1 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good communication in English or English equivalent to TOEFL 450 Preferable.
- Works with plant manager to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions
- Develops a working knowledge for operational and general business applications.
- This position is responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long term success of the business and the employees
- Develops a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management.
How to apply for Cargill Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment by the following link.
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
Source By :- freshersvoice.com